PRP 3449 - Graduate Courses in Senior Year

Issued by: James K. Krause, Ed.D., Interim Provost and Senior VPAA
Effective Date: Fall 2017

Seniors who have earned a minimum of 90 credit hours towards their baccalaureate degree and have the required 3.0 GPA may, with approval of their academic advisor and department chairperson, apply to the Associate Vice President of Graduate Studies and Research for permission to take graduate coursework under the follow categories:

  • To supplement their undergraduate courses with graduate coursework. The graduate coursework will be used to fulfill their undergraduate degree requirements and added to their undergraduate record. Any gradate course that is on an undergraduate transcript will not be eligible to count towards a graduate degree in the further at Bloomsburg University.
  • To begin graduate coursework as non-degree graduate students on a separate graduate record; graduate coursework will not be added to their undergraduate record. Students will enroll simultaneously as a degree seeking undergraduate and as non-degree graduate student. The graduate coursework will not be used towards their undergraduate degree requirements, but may be used towards a future graduate degree at Bloomsburg University. Students may register for no more than 12 graduate credits as a non-degree student. The student will pay graduate tuition for all graduate coursework taken as a non-degree graduate student and are not eligible for financial aid.